Are you feeling a little uneasy about your baby’s birth day? Maybe you’re unsure what to expect so you don’t want to expect anything. Having a healthy baby at the end of it is all that matters, right? What if I told you that wanting a better birth experience can actually make your baby happier and healthier?
Have you wondered…
- “Will the pain being too much to handle?”
- “What am I supposed to do during labor when we’re in our room alone?”
- “Does my partner know what to do?”
- “Will whichever caregiver is on call know what I want?”
Imagine looking forward to your birth instead, thinking…
- “I feel confident in my ability to handle labor.”
- “We’ll always have a trusted guide with us during labor.”
- “My partner knows exactly what to do and has all the support he needs to confidently help me give birth.”
- “My birth team knows exactly what I want.”
- “We’ll definitely have a safe, peaceful birth.”
I help expectant families have safer, healthier, and easier pregnancies and births so that they can meet their babies with confidence. I am your trusted guide on the journey into motherhood. I do this through a combination of combination of interactive workshops and hands-on birth coaching.