Bringing home a new baby is a lot of work. New parents often describe being left alone with their baby for the first time like this…
And then it was just us. And I wondered, “What do I do with him? Who decided that I was qualified to take care of someone so tiny and precious and with so many needs?”
After a few days of baby bliss, many new parents find themselves overwhelmed…
Where are all of the clean diapers? Will this baby ever sleep? Why are all of the onesies dirty?
No matter how you’re feeling when I arrive, by the time I leave you’ll feel like a whole new person: well rested, on top of things, and confident in your ability to care for your baby!
Postpartum support can include:
- Support feeding, bathing, diapering, clothing, and interacting with your newborn
- Support while processing your birth experience
- Caring for your newborn while you take a long shower or nap (or both)
- Calming your fussy or colicky baby and sharing how to read his cues
- Caring for your older children and including them in baby care
- Light housekeeping such as taking the garbage to the bin (and the bin to the curb), wiping the counters, loading the dishwasher, and changing the sheets
- Keeping you well nourished and hydrated by preparing light meals, snacks, and drinks
- Washing that mountain of baby laundry
- Taking photos of your family’s first weeks together
- Nursery organization including putting away baby clothes and toys, refilling diaper stacker, refilling wipes container, and refilling the diaper bag
- Helping your deployed partner stay involved in your and your baby’s day-to-day happenings
- Support for special circumstances including premature birth, multiples (twins, triplets, or more), adoptions, birth anomalies or other medical issues, cesareans and/or complications with birth, postpartum mood disorders, and more
- Creating a care plan for you to use after everyone has returned to school or work
- Answering all the questions that you’re too afraid to ask anyone else
Adjusting to parenthood can be tough. Doesn’t it make sense to hire a professional to help you be the best parent you can be?
[button shape=”pill” size=”small” float=”none” block=”true” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” href=”http://www.goddessbeginnings.com/postpartum-doula-registration”]
Become a more confident parent now!
The Basic Package
Eight hours of postpartum doula support. Your choice of either one 8-hour session or two 4-hour sessions.* This is the package for you if you just need a little help getting back on top of things after baby arrives!
The investment for the Basic package is $200
The Supported Package
Sixteen hours of postpartum doula support. You can mix and match the sessions any way you like.* This package is great for families who would like a little extra help for a week or two while they adjust!
The investment for the Supported package is $350 – save $50!
The Empowered Package
Twenty-four hours of postpartum doula support. You can mix and match the sessions any way you like.* This package is perfect for families who are experiencing special circumstances including a deployed partner, multiples, birth anomalies, special needs children, postpartum mood disorders, and more!
The investment for the Supported package is $500 – save $100![button shape=”pill” size=”small” float=”none” block=”true” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” href=”http://www.goddessbeginnings.com/postpartum-doula-registration”]
Get the support that you deserve!
*Please note that the minimum session length is 4 hours during the day (9:00 am to 9:00 pm) and 8 hours at night (9:00 pm to 9:00 am)